Have questions about participating in or hosting a fundraising event?
Take a look at the most popular questions we get asked. If you don't find what you're looking for, please contact us.
Thank you for contacting The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation to organize a fundraising event.
Events organized in the community raise both awareness and funds for Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world.
We request that event organizers fill out the form below so that we may provide the appropriate support and properly list your event details on our website.
If you are organizing an event to raise money for the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer, please click here. If you are organizing an event to raise money for Rexall OneWalk to Conquer Cancer, please click here.
Questions? Please contact Flo Bernard at 416-946-2382 or Flo.Bernard@thepmcf.ca
Section titles below can be clicked to expand/minimize.
* Indicates a required field.
1. Contact Information
2. Event Information
3. Financial Information
Please fill out this section with any information you may have.
4. Fundraising Agreement
- I/We will wait for approval from a member of the Special Events Team before promoting and publicizing our event.
- Tax Receipts – I/We will discuss the tax receipting process with a member of the Special Events Team before offering tax receipts to donors, ticket purchasers or participants.
- I/We understand that The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (The PMCF) cannot share donor lists with you.
- I/We agree to work with The PMCF to obtain permits and insurance as necessary for our event.
- I/We agree to indemnify and hold The PMCF harmless against and in respect of any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, damages, recoveries and deficiencies, including interest, penalties and reasonable legal fees that may be incurred or suffered by the organizer which may arise, as a result of the applicant’s fundraising event or fundraising program, or applicant’s performance of its agreement as specified in The PMCF guidelines and this application.
- I/We agree that the fees of any professional fundraiser or publicist are not covered by The PMCF.
- I/We hereby agree to adhere to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.